Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bad News Guys...

I think my sock called my girlfriend.

That stupid mouthy bitch I should tear all the elastic out of her leg hole.

I had an idea that something was wrong when we got done with our romance today.  I threw her in the corner like I always do, and she started asking all those same questions: "Why don't you wear me to see your friends?" and "Why don't you bleach me anymore?"
I told her "Damn, sock, I just spent Valentine's Day with you.  What is that?  Nothing?"
Then she just got all quiet, and started sniveling so I threw her in the hamper so she'd know who's boss.
But now I've been getting 2 am texts from my lady friend saying we have to talk.  I think Sock crawled out and went through my phone while I was sleeping.

This can't be good.

Next time I'm sticking that bitch in a drawer.

16 comments:

  1. sock meaning...love sock?! grossss

    haha this made me laugh though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to trade in mabye get a pair of twins for some threesome action.

    Reminds me i was listening to someone tell a story over voicecoms the other day about using a nylon stocking for a condom becuase he couldnt find anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is why i keep my sock in the drawer, those filty cotton bastards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wiseguy, eh? Tell that cantankerous piece of cloth to suck your sock, and then put it in the dryer..for one whole week, on extra dry. That'll show its ass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever. But it might have been over with your girlfriend when you spent Valentine's Day with a sock instead of your girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Socks... never trust them. They are sneaky and vicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha1 she thinks you have feeling for her matching sock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get a new sock and show her who's boss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this blog! Greatest way to start my day haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. :-/
    WAY too much info man... never ceases to amaze me what people post online sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha I lol'd. Nice sense of humor you got going on there

    ReplyDelete