Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Movie I've Seen?

This morning when I was napping I had a dream about what I think is a movie I've seen.

The dream was about a young guy, Jewish I think, who is picked on and miserable, and his life just generally sucks.  But then he does one of those "transformation" things and makes himself into a cool, popular kid.  At the end he throws a party that is a blast, with him the life of it.  But at the end of the movie, he realizes that the kids who had always picked on him don't care that he is throwing such a great party, that they still probably don't like him, and they'll never treat him differently, so he goes ahead and kills himself anyway. 

In the dream I kept thinking this was a movie I've seen or heard about, but aren't sure.  I know there are quite a few movie buffs out there so I was wondering if anyone out there could help.  Thanks guys.

11 comments:

  1. Can't really help you out there... But cool dream bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intense dude. I <3 dreaming.

    Check out www.dreammoods.com < I have found it to be useful. Remember that everything is relative to your own interpretation, and enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark Zuckerburg?

    haha but yeah sorry can't help

    cool dream bro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, what an awesome dream ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a ton of movies I've seen. Similar to "Can't Hardly Wait," except the nerdy kid didn't throw the party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes. Never heard of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eh. Sorry mate. Doesn't ring a bell here. But hella awesome dream.

    ReplyDelete